Testing & Inspection Services
- Purpose build test rig for DNVGL-ST-E271 2.7-1 & BSEN12079:2006/BS EN ISO 10855:2018
- 4-pointpull tests up to 25Te gross
- Drop tests up to 30Te
- Proof load testing
- Destruction testing
- Over 100Te of test weights
- Wide range of load cells
Lifting & Rigging Equipment
- Wire rope slings manufacture to DNVGL-ST-E271 2.7-1 and relevant British Standards
- Lifting equipment for hire
- Full refurbishment and certification services for customers own equipment
- Capabilities of pressing 64mm wire
- Flemish Splice terminations
- Shackles 0.5-225Te
- Beam clamps and trolleys
- Chain blocks
- Lever hoists
- Web Slings / Round Slings / Load Restraints
Established in 2005, Aberdeen Lifting Services incorporating a management team with over 100 years’ experience in the North East Oil Industry. We aim to achieve nothing less than total customer satisfaction, by maintaining a close relationship with our customers and suppliers and commitment of our team, for all your lifting equipment requirements.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Approved and having achieved DNV 2.7-1 type approval to design and manufacture lifting sets for offshore containers.
Our engineers are Level II PCN, ASNT DPI & MPI qualified and are fully conversant in DNVGL-ST-E271, BSEN12079 and BS EN ISO 10855 standards.
Our 110 tonne, 40 tonne NCK Cranes and purpose-built test rig ensures a fast, safe and efficient service to enable us to carry out container load testing having a close relationship with verification bodies, DNVGL, Bureau Veritas and Lloyd's Register.